📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,168,622 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 10,734 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

7 new bullet train corridors approved: Centre steps up high-speed rail expansion

India is set to revolutionize its rail network with the approval of seven new bullet train corridors, promising significantly reduced travel times between major cities. Key routes like Mumbai-Ahmedabad will see journeys slashed to under two hours, while Bengaluru-Chennai will take just over an hour. This ambitious expansion, including the Delhi-Varanasi-Patna corridor, aims to boost connectivity and usher in an era of unprecedented railway development across the nation.

Times of India تكنولوجيا منذ شهرين

Amazon, Google and Microsoft agree Anthropic is ahead but why they are not bothered

Tech giants Amazon, Google, and Microsoft acknowledge AI startup Anthropic's lead in advanced coding and enterprise AI. Despite this, they remain confident, citing specialized foundations and distinct development plans. Amazon is building its core infrastructure, Microsoft is launching new enterprise models, and Google emphasizes its broader general intelligence capabilities, viewing the coding gap as a temporary hurdle.

Times of India تكنولوجيا منذ شهرين

NEET centre mix-up: NTA says Nasik candidate himself selected Abu Dhabi option

Highlighting the NTA's web-activity records, the test-conducting body said its record indicated that the city was changed through "candidate's own registered login credentials" during the open correction window. The NTA also claimed that the centre was previewed twice from the candidates' credentials. "​Despite that NTA has accorded to aspirant’s request and the change of centre was actioned," the body said. ​​

Times of India تعليم منذ شهرين

Could Eubank Jr launch comeback in Nigeria?

Chris Eubank Jr has travelled to Nigeria as he considers options for his return to boxing.The British star has been absent from the ring since he underwent surgery following a points loss in his rematch with Conor Benn last November.

Sky Sports رياضة منذ شهرين

NEET UG re-exam tomorrow: Check complete exam-day guidelines

NEET UG Re-Exam 2026 is scheduled for June 21, with over 22 lakh aspirants expected. The National Testing Agency has implemented strict security, including CCTV surveillance and biometric verification. Candidates must bring a new admit card, original ID, and passport-sized photos. The exam duration is extended to 195 minutes, and a new dress code is in effect. Authorities warn against fake news regarding paper leaks.

Times of India تعليم منذ شهرين

First time in 1078-ODI history! Rohit Sharma and Prasidh become first ...

Prasidh Krishna and Rohit Sharma etched their names in ODI history as India began their final match against Afghanistan with a bang. Krishna claimed the first three wickets of the innings, all caught by Sharma at first slip. This remarkable bowler-fielder partnership marked a unique first for India in over a thousand ODI matches, setting a dominant tone for the hosts.

Times of India رياضة منذ شهرين

Moscow oil refinery attack brings Russia's war with Ukraine closer to home

Moscow oil refinery attack brings Russia's war with Ukraine closer to home6 minutes agoShareSaveAdd as preferred on GoogleSteve RosenbergRussia editor, MoscowEPAAcrid black smoke billowed from the oil refinery after Thursday's attackThere are moments when life in Moscow feels completely normal. Thursday morning wasn't one of them.In the south-east of the city an oil refinery had been hit during a Ukrainian drone attack - even from a distance the sight was surreal.Thick smoke billowing from the d...

BBC News سياسة منذ شهرين

Tourist dies after huge fire rips through luxury beach resort as 1,700 holidaymakers forced to evacuate to escape flames

A huge fire swept through a luxury beach resort in the Dominican Republic on Friday, killing an Italian holidaymaker and prompting the evacuation of approximately 1,700 guests. Francesca Valentino, 46, was on the beach when the blaze erupted at the Viva Dominicus Bayahibe resort. Video footage shown on social media captured thick black clouds of smoke rising above the popular tourist destination as emergency crews battled to contain the rapidly spreading flames.Resort staff and visitors were dir...

GB News العالم منذ شهرين

Families storm Ebola treatment centre in DRC, remove patients

Families of suspected Ebola patients in DR Congo stormed a quarantine centre, removing patients.

Al Jazeera English العالم منذ شهرين

Dubai Police busts gang illegally offering encrypted satellite channels - Emirates 24|7

Dubai Police busts gang illegally offering encrypted satellite channels  Emirates 24|7

Emirates 24|7 تكنولوجيا منذ شهرين

Bolivian president declares state of emergency after weeks of protests demanding his resignation

Bolivian President Rodrigo Paz declared a state of emergency across the Latin American country on Saturday after more than six weeks of road blockades and protests demanding his resignation, saying he had exhausted “all avenues of dialogue.” The decision came hours after Paz signed an agreement with the country’s main trade union federation, Bolivian Workers’ Central (COB), ending the protests sparked by Paz’s plans for the economy. But not all sectors were covered by the agreement, and some uni...

Dawn العالم منذ شهرين

Prince Harry 'could take Archie and Lilibet to visit Diana's grave for the first time'

Prince Harry could take Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet to visit the grave of their late grandmother for the first time, it has been suggested. Harry and Meghan Markle are set to travel from California to Britain next month, bringing their two children for a reunion with King Charles.The visit will mark the first occasion in four years that seven-year-old Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, five, have seen their grandfather.The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's return to these shores carries consi...

GB News العالم منذ شهرين

Duchess of Gloucester turns 80 today as King and Queen send heartfelt message

The King and Queen have wished the Duchess of Gloucester a happy 80th birthday this morning.The social media post read: "Happy 80th Birthday to The Duchess of Gloucester!"Thank you for all the well wishes on Her Royal Highness’s special day.'The celebratory message was accompanied by a collection of new portraits honouring the Duchess of Gloucester as she celebrates her birthday. TRENDING Stories Videos Your Say The photographs, captured earlier this month, showcase Her Royal Highness in tw...

GB News العالم منذ شهرين

Death rate at camp in DR Congo spikes amid fears of Ebola spiralling

At least 30 people have died since the start of May in one camp for displaced citizens in northeastern Congo, with some confirmed to have died from Ebola, in a sign the disease could be spreading quickly there.

Sky News صحة منذ شهرين

Cooper on Wales' radar amid Bellamy's Burnley links

Cooper on Wales' radar amid Bellamy's Burnley linksImage source, Huw Evans Picture Agency/Getty ImagesImage caption, Ex-Swans boss Steve Cooper (left) is an early front runner to replace Craig Bellamy (right) should he leave the Wales jobByDafydd PritchardBBC Sport WalesPublished1 minute agoCommentsWales are preparing for head coach Craig Bellamy's possible move to Burnley with a shortlist of potential successors which includes former Nottingham Forest boss Steve Cooper.Football Association of W...

BBC Sport رياضة منذ شهرين

Fighting persists in Lebanon despite a ceasefire as U.S.-Iran deal is under threat

Middle East Fighting persists in Lebanon despite a ceasefire as U.S.-Iran deal is under threat June 20, 20266:02 AM ET By  The Associated Press Smoke rises to the sky following an Israeli military strike in southern Lebanon as seen from northern Israel, Friday, June 19, 2026. Leo Correa/AP hide caption toggle caption Leo Correa/AP TYRE, Lebanon — Israeli strikes on southern Lebanon on Saturday killed at least seven people, including two children, hours after reports emerged of a ceasefire agreem...

NPR رياضة منذ شهرين

JD Vance reveals what drew him back to God after seeing Christians had life ‘figured out’

EXCLUSIVE: Vice President JD Vance said years spent chasing academic, professional and financial success ultimately left him searching for something deeper, leading him back to Christianity and eventually to the Catholic faith he practices today."I was really worried about where I went to school and what kind of job I had and what kind of money that I made. But I felt like that wasn't making me a good person, whereas the Christians in my life seem to have it figured out," Vance told Fox News Dig...

Fox News العالم منذ شهرين

Man charged with attempted murder, released after allegedly forcing toddler into crocodile enclosure at zoo

A man was released from custody on Friday after he was charged with attempted murder for allegedly forcing a 3-year-old boy into a crocodile enclosure at a zoo.Cambridgeshire police said that the man, who remains unidentified, wasn’t fit to be interviewed.The boy suffered critical injuries in the incident at Johnsons of Old Hurst, a farm and zoo in Huntingdon, England, north of London.The 30-year-old man will remain on bail until Sept. 30, pending further inquiries.GEORGIA MOM’S WALMART TRIP DEV...

Fox News العالم منذ شهرين

Luigi Mangione overruled his own lawyers with a 'change of heart' on psych defense, legal expert says

Luigi Mangione withdrew a proposed psychiatric defense in the murder of UnitedHealthcare CEO Brian Thompson just hours before he would have been required to provide prosecutors with additional information about his mental condition Thursday.Lawyers for Mangione, 28, sent a one-sentence letter to the court, telling Judge Gregory Carro that they were withdrawing a notice made public just a day earlier that signaled plans to pursue a psychiatric-based defense in his state case. There was no explana...

Fox News العالم منذ شهرين

'Yeh Dil Maange More': How Captain Vikram Batra captured Point 5140 on this day 27 years ago

Indian Army achieved a pivotal victory at Point 5140, the highest point on the Tololing ridgeline, on June 20, 1999. This strategic capture, led by Captain Sanjeev Singh Jamwal and Captain Vikram Batra, crucial for controlling the Dras sector and the Srinagar-Leh National Highway, was announced with distinct success signals. The triumph paved the way for further Indian advances, marking a turning point in the Kargil War.

Times of India العالم منذ شهرين

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free