📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,182,507 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 8,584 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

Trump Again Claims Taxpayers Aren't On The Hook For Ballroom—But Contractor Says Otherwise

تكنولوجيا
Forbes Business
2026/08/22 - 15:33 502 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

BreakingBusinessTrump Again Claims Taxpayers Aren't On The Hook For Ballroom—But Contractor Says OtherwiseByMary Whitfill Roeloffs,Forbes Staff.

Mary Roeloffs is a Forbes breaking news reporter covering pop culture.Follow AuthorAug 22, 2026, 11:33am EDTToplinePresident Donald Trump on Saturday hailed his ongoing White House ballroom project—af...

10, 2026.Getty ImagesKey FactsTrump on Friday said he was "grateful" for the Supreme Court's decision, which temporarily blocked a court order against construction, and on Saturday morning bragged abo...

هذا الخبر من Forbes Business. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

BreakingBusinessTrump Again Claims Taxpayers Aren't On The Hook For Ballroom—But Contractor Says OtherwiseByMary Whitfill Roeloffs,Forbes Staff. Mary Roeloffs is a Forbes breaking news reporter covering pop culture.Follow AuthorAug 22, 2026, 11:33am EDTToplinePresident Donald Trump on Saturday hailed his ongoing White House ballroom project—after the Supreme Court temporarily allowed construction to continue on Friday—as ahead of schedule, under budget and completely privately funded despite an estimate from the project's contractor that claimed taxpayers are footing more than half of the $600 million bill.Construction continues at the White House on Aug. 10, 2026.Getty ImagesKey FactsTrump on Friday said he was "grateful" for the Supreme Court's decision, which temporarily blocked a court order against construction, and on Saturday morning bragged about the progress on the 90,000-square-foot White House addition. He said "tremendous work has been done" and promised the project, which he has repeatedly said will cost $400 million, “will be paid for with ZERO Dollars of Taxpayer Money,” adding “ Great American Patriots and Companies are footing the entire bill,” he said. The contractor overseeing the work, however, told the White House earlier this year the construction will cost $600 million and more than half of it will come from taxpayers, the Washington Post reported. The Post's reporting claimed the White House knew "the work was projected to rely heavily on taxpayer dollars from the moment it was announced," including more than a dozen already-approved payments to Clark Construction totaling tens of millions of dollars in public funds. if (!window.cnxel) { window.cnxel = {}; window.cnxel.cmd = []; var iframe = document.createElement('iframe'); iframe.style.display = 'none'; iframe.onload = function() { var iframeDoc = iframe.contentWindow.document; var script = iframeDoc.createElement('script'); script.src = '//...
المصدر: Forbes Business | Source: Forbes Business

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة Forbes Business. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by Forbes Business. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن تكنولوجيا | More on Technology

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم تكنولوجيا. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: Forbes Business. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Technology. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: Forbes Business.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free