📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,167,397 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 10,963 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

Judge rejects lawsuit against UFC White House show

رياضة
BBC Sport
2026/06/12 - 21:20 513 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

Judge rejects lawsuit against UFC White House showImage source, Getty ImagesImage caption, The UFC will spend about $60m (£44.3m) on the eventByPaul BattisonBBC Sport journalistPublished19 minutes ago...

Mehta has denied the challenge.Mehta, of the US District Court in Washington DC, says the plaintiffs failed to establish that they would suffer any irreparable harm or aesthetic injury if the UFC figh...

هذا الخبر من BBC Sport. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

Judge rejects lawsuit against UFC White House showImage source, Getty ImagesImage caption, The UFC will spend about $60m (£44.3m) on the eventByPaul BattisonBBC Sport journalistPublished19 minutes agoThe UFC's show at the White House on Sunday will go ahead as planned after a judge rejected a federal lawsuit alleging the event would break American law.The one-of-a-kind show, named UFC Freedom 250, is set to take place on the South Lawn on US President Donald Trump's 80th birthday, as part of celebrations to mark 250 years of American independence.Last week, the Public Integrity Project filed a lawsuit seeking an emergency temporary restraining order over the "profound misuse of sacred national monuments for private gain".The group argues that the Trump administration has unlawfully organised a private sporting event on public property in violation of National Park Service rules, but Judge Amit P. Mehta has denied the challenge.Mehta, of the US District Court in Washington DC, says the plaintiffs failed to establish that they would suffer any irreparable harm or aesthetic injury if the UFC fights were to take place.Mehta noted that the event had been public knowledge for nearly a year, but the Public Integrity Project did not file its lawsuit until 7 June 2026 - more than two weeks after visible preparations commenced at the White House.Mehta added the late lawsuit "undercuts their claims of irreparable harm", and that the temporary claw-shaped structure built to host the event makes "risk of any significant environmental damage doubtful".The Public Integrity Project has brought several suits against Trump, including one to undo the sale of the social media app TikTok and another to stop a billion-dollar "anti-weaponisation" fund.In response to the group, the Trump administration told the BBC: "This is an obstructionist, baseless and dilatory lawsuit brought simply to prevent President Trump from hosting what wil...
المصدر: BBC Sport | Source: BBC Sport

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة BBC Sport. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by BBC Sport. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن رياضة | More on Sports

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم رياضة. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: BBC Sport. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Sports. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: BBC Sport. Tags: UFC, lawsuit, White House.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free