📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,129,353 مقال 408 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 3,885 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ ثانية

Donald Trump threatens to 'bomb the s***' out of another Middle Eastern country after Iran

العالم
GB News
2026/08/17 - 16:41 504 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

President Trump has warned he might bomb another nation in the Middle East if it “gets in the way” of his administration’s talks with Iran.Oman, a US ally, has been playing a key role in talks to reop...

It has been a neutral country in the dispute, but it has come under fire from Iran on several occasions.

TRENDING Stories Videos Your Say According to Fox News, the US President threatened Oman while using an expletive during a phone interview.Earlier today, Iranian officials said they were close to...

هذا الخبر من GB News. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.


President Trump has warned he might bomb another nation in the Middle East if it “gets in the way” of his administration’s talks with Iran.

Oman, a US ally, has been playing a key role in talks to reopen the Strait of Hormuz which has been largely blocked by Tehran since the US and Israel launched strikes on Iran in February.


The US has been working with Oman on the matter as it seeks a breakthrough in reopening a waterway that is vital to the global economy.

Oman’s geography is significant in the conflict as it borders the southern side of the Strait. It has been a neutral country in the dispute, but it has come under fire from Iran on several occasions.



According to Fox News, the US President threatened Oman while using an expletive during a phone interview.

Earlier today, Iranian officials said they were close to securing an agreement with Oman amid uncertainty over talks with the US.

The 60-day Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the two sides is soon to expire with no clarity on what follows as of yet.

Washington has also sought to reopen the Strait despite its ongoing conflict with Tehran, and Mr Trump was quoted by Fox as saying: “If Oman gets in the way, we’ll bomb the s**t out of them.”


President Trump



Mr Trump also said in the interview the US had a direct backchannel with the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), a significant military, economic and military force in Iran.

This claim was denied by an IRGC spokesman.

A spokesman told semi-official Iranian news agency Tasnim News: "There are no talks taking place between IRGC officials and the Americans, and this lie by Trump is merely fantasies caused by the delusions and nightmares he has suffered as a result of defeat and desperation in the war."

Iran said earlier on Monday that an agreement with Oman for ships to pass through the Strait had been reached.

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS



Donald Trump


Foreign ministry spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei told reporters in Tehran "an understanding has been reached regarding the map of the transit route".

In his briefing, Baghaei said both sides would iron out the details before issuing a joint statement.

Earlier this month, Iran accused the US of violating terms of the MoU, demanding compensation.

Reuters, citing an Iranian official, said Tehran wants fees of between five per cent and seven per cent of the price of cargoes from vessels who travel through it.



Mr Trump was quoted as saying he is in no rush to bring the war to a close.

“They’re good poker players, but they’re dying”, he said of Iran.

“I have no time schedule. I’m not in a hurry.”

The US President also insisted the upcoming November midterm elections in the US had “nothing to do with my thinking”, adding the US had no trouble with its stockpiled weapons being depleted either.

“What we’ve used is peanuts”, he insisted.

The MoU, signed on 18 June, aimed to bring about a permanent ceasefire but both sides began trading strikes once more after the deal was agreed.





المصدر: GB News | Source: GB News

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة GB News. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by GB News. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن العالم | More on World

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم العالم. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: GB News. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of World. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: GB News.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free