🕐 --:--
-- --
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر
393416 مقال 248 مصدر نشط 79 قناة مباشرة 3960 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

Coach who secretly filmed his women players undressing given lifetime ban by UEFA

رياضة
The Athletic
2026/05/19 - 16:38 503 مشاهدة
Petr Vlachovsky secretly filmed his players showering and changing between 2019 and 2023 George Wood/Getty Images Share articleFormer 1. FC Slovako Women’s coach Petr Vlachovsky has received a lifetime ban from football-related activities by UEFA after filming his players undressing without their knowledge. The European football governing body additionally called for FIFA, its global equivalent, to extend the ban worldwide and order the Czech Republic’s football association (FACR) to revoke his coaching licence. The Athletic reported in April that Vlachovsky, 42, used a miniature camera hidden in his backpack to record 15 players, the youngest aged 17, showering and changing in various locker rooms before and after practice and matches between 2019 and 2023. UEFA on Tuesday announced that they had appointed an ethics and disciplinary inspector to investigate allegations of potential misconduct, and on their request have banned Vlachovsky from all football-related activity for life for violations of Articles11(1), 11(2)(b) and (d) of their disciplinary regulations. These refer to violations of “the basic rules of decent conduct” and bringing the sport into disrepute. Vlachovsky had been arrested in 2023, at which point the court awarded 20,000 CZK ($940) in compensation to 13 players for the harm suffered. Two years later, in May 2025, a criminal court, without a public hearing, also handed the former coach a suspended one-year prison sentence and a five-year domestic coaching ban, and he was found guilty of possessing child pornography material on his computer. FIFPRO, the global players’ union called on FIFA in April to hand the Czech a lifetime ban. “It’s important to name it for what it is,” FIFPRO legal counsel Barbara Mere Carrion told media in April. “Despite the fact that it’s non-contact sexual abuse, it’s still sexual abuse. That helps players and everyone be aware of its severity.” A FIFA spokesperson told The Athletic last month: “FIFA takes any allegation of misconduct extremely seriously and has a clear process in place for anyone in football who wants to report an incident.” The global football governing body has been further contacted by The Athletic since UEFA’s ruling on Tuesday. FACR did not have the power to sanction Vlachovsky further after his conviction because he is no longer a member of the federation. In April The Athletic reported that the Czech players’ union, CAFH, had submitted proposals for new regulations to the federation’s disciplinary code regarding sexual abuse and abuse of position. The federation did not respond to a request for comment, and have been contacted by The Athletic since UEFA’s ruling on Tuesday. “It’s not comfortable to speak about it but it is needed,” Kristyna Janku, a former 1. FC Slovako player told The Athletic last month over a video call. “Don’t be afraid to solve the problem, don’t be silent about it. When something like that happens, don’t let him coach again.” The Athletic has contacted FIFA and the FACR for comment. Spot the pattern. Connect the terms Find the hidden link between sports terms
مشاركة:

مقالات ذات صلة

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤