🕐 --:--
-- --
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر
411695 مقال 248 مصدر نشط 79 قناة مباشرة 3152 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

Bodybuilding fitness influencer, 22, is found dead in kitchen: Police launch probe

العالم
Daily Mail
2026/05/24 - 17:53 503 مشاهدة
By PERKIN AMALARAJ, FOREIGN NEWS REPORTER and NATALIA PENZA Published: 18:53, 24 May 2026 | Updated: 18:56, 24 May 2026 A young bodybuilder and influencer has been found dead in his kitchen at the age of 22.   Gabriel Ganley, a Brazilian bodybuilder and fitness influencer, was found lifeless on the floor of his kitchen at his home in Sao Paulo on Saturday morning.  Investigative authorities have launched a probe into his death. While there were no apparent signs of violence at the scene, Gabriel's death has been listed as 'suspicious.' Unconfirmed reports suggested that Gabriel may have died due to hypoglycemia, when the level of glucose in your blood drops to an unsafe level. The condition is potentially deadly, as glucose is the primary fuel your brain and nervous system rely on to function. But so far, there has not yet been any official comment to the reports.  Gabriel had over two million followers on Instagram, and tributes quickly flooded his page following the news of his death.  One wrote: 'Ganley, you were an exceptional influencer who motivated millions around the world. Rest in peace.' Another added: 'He left a great legacy in such a short time. He lived the way he wanted. Rest in peace bro.' Gabriel Ganley (pictured) was found lifeless on the floor of his kitchen at his home in Sao Paulo on Saturday morning Investigative authorities have launched a probe into his death Leading Brazilian sports nutrition and dietary supplementary brand Integralmedica said in a tribute: 'Today the pain speaks louder. With great sadness, we say goodbye to [Gabriel], who lived intensely and with whom we had historic and unforgettable moments in our family.' He became famous on the platform after he shared a video of him performing a staggering 500-kilogram leg press. Before making a name for himself online as a fitness influencer where he regularly posted workout videos showing his intense gym routines, the former PE student had been a competitive Pokemon player and at the high point of that career was one of the best eight in Latin America. He abandoned Pokemon aged just 15. Before turning to weight training, he had also practiced boxing, Jiu Jitsu and wrestling. Gabriel said he did not consider himself just a digital influencer, but an athlete who used the internet as a work tool. His shock death at just 22 is the latest in a string of recent tragedies affecting bodybuilders, with many critics being quick to link the fatalities to the use of steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs. In February a bodybuilding champion who regularly used his social media to show off his honed physique and gruelling workouts died after collapsing during the middle of an intense training session. His became famous on the platform after he shared a video of him performing a staggering 500-kilogram leg press Juan Sebastian Angola Quintero was pronounced dead at the gym in the Colombian capital Bogota where he had been lifting weights. Several other gym users tried to assist him when he fell to the ground in front of them but there was nothing they could do to save him. The tragedy happened at a gym called Smart Fit in a retail centre called Plaza Imperial in a neighbourhood in the north-west part of Bogota called Suba where Juan Sebastian, known to friends as Sebas, trained regularly. No comments have so far been submitted. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards. By posting your comment you agree to our house rules. Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline? Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual. Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline? Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook. You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.
مشاركة:

مقالات ذات صلة

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤